For coaches, consultants, experts and literally every business out there, the right business model makes it possible to successfully grow your business.If you want to grow your coaching or consulting business, pay close attention to this one. If you don’t like reading, check out the video below. If you don’t know what a business model is, check this out. If you’re looking to start your expert business, click here.
The majority of you reading this are struggling to grow your expert business. While there’s a lot of different things that could be to blame, what I’m discussing today is non-negotiable, you must have the right business model to successfully grow your business. Period.
After many years of working with coaches, consultants and expert business owners, I’ve noticed a lot of patterns. Most of you that are struggling to hit new revenue goals is doing so because you don’t have the massive leverage of the right business model.
Current Business Model
Most coaches and consultants are working with the type of business model that offers done for you services and one on one coaching or consulting. While there’s nothing wrong with starting your business in this model, you can’t grow your business where you want to be within this model. It’s impossible to grow and scale.
The problems with this type of business model is
- Can’t Scale It – You can only do so much on your own.
- Limited Time – You only have so many hours in the day.
- Burnout – Yep, you’re probably already here but if not, you will eventually burnout.
- Hate It – If you’re pass burnout, you likely already hate the business you created.
If done for you services and one on one work is not the right business model, what is?
The Right Business Model
When i changed my business model, it was a day and night difference, my business exploded the following month and I was working far less than any other time before.
That business model included 3 key elements;
- Group Coaching, Group Consulting
If you know your PCA (Perfect Client Avatar) and you know what they’re looking for, you can create a product or service that answers those wants. Instead of you having to spend all that time doing the work for your clients, you can have them do it. That’s a great business model. Yes, it works with high ticket services too.
Here’s why it’s better and works.
- Can Scale – This type of business model will take you to 6 figures, 7 figures, 8 figures.
- Time And Freedom – Course and memberships are assets you can use over and over, saving you a lot of time.
- Leverage – This business model gives you the leverage you need to grow and scale.
- Monetization – It allows you to build product and service stacks to hit your revenue goals.
The group coaching or group consulting is going to allow you to serve more clients in less time. My clients love our group coaching calls, many of my clients have the same questions and we all benefit from doing so. I’ll explain this in detail in the video below.
For coaches, consultants and experts, this really is the best business model to use. Watch the video, take notes, learn and get this business model implemented into your business.
If you’re a coach, consultant or expert business owner that wants to grow their business, we can help. Schedule a strategy session today and we’ll show you how you can. Here’s the link. Talk to you soon.